40 CFR 147.2927 - Permit modification.
(a) Permits may be modified for the following causes only (with the exceptions listed in paragraph (b) of this section regarding minor modifications):
(1) There are substantial changes to the facility or activity which occurred after permit issuance that justify revised or additional permit conditions.
(2) The Regional Administrator has received information (e.g., from monitoring reports, inspections) which warrants a modified permit.
(5) An interested person requests in writing that a permit be modified, and the Regional Administrator determines that cause for modification exists.
(6) Cause exists for termination under § 147.2928, but the Regional Administrator determines that permit modification is appropriate.
(1) Minor modifications do not require that the procedures listed in paragraph (c) of this section be followed.
(iii) Changing ownership or operational control (see § 147.2926, Permit Transfers); or
(2) The draft permit shall follow the general permitting procedures (i.e., public comment period, etc.) before a final decision is made.
Title 40 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.