§ 147.650State-administrative program—Class I, II, III, IV, and V wells.
The UIC program for Class I, II, III, IV, and V wells in the State of Idaho, other than those on Indian lands, is the program administered by the Idaho Department of Water Resources, approved by EPA pursuant to section 1422 of the SDWA. Notice of this approval was published in the Federal Register on June 7, 1985; the effective date of this program is July 22, 1985. This program consists of the following elements, as submitted to EPA in the State's program application.
(a)Incorporation by reference. The requirements set forth in the State statutes and regulations cited in this paragraph are hereby incorporated by reference and made a part of the applicable UIC program under the SDWA for the State of Idaho. This incorporation by reference was approved by the Director of the Federal Register effective July 22, 1985.
(1) Public Writings, Title 9, Chapter 3, Idaho Code, sections 9-301 through 9-302 (Bobbs-Merrill 1979);
(2) Crimes and Punishments, Title 18, Chapter 1, Idaho Code, sections 18-113 through 18-114 (Bobbs-Merrill 1979 and Supp. 1984);
(3) Department of Health and Welfare, Title 39, Chapter 1, Idaho Code, Chapter 39-108 (Bobbs-Merrill 1977);
(4) Drainage-Water Rights and Reclamation, Title 42, Chapter 2, Idaho Code sections 42-237(e); section 42-238 (Bobbs-Merrill 1977 and Supp. 1984);
(5) Department of Water Resources-Water Resources Board, Title 42, Chapter 17, Idaho Code, sections 42-1701, 42-1703, 42-1735 (Bobbs-Merrill 1977, section 42-1701A (Supp. 1984);
(6) Director of Department of Water Resources, Title 42, Chapter 18, Idaho Code, sections 42-1801 through 42-1805 (Bobbs-Merrill 1977);
(7) Waste Disposal and Injection Wells, Title 42, Chapter 39, Idaho Code, sections 42-3901 through 42-3914 (Bobbs-Merrill 1977), sections 42-3915 through 42-3919 (Supp. 1984);
(8) Idaho Trade Secrets Act, Title 48, Chapter 8, Idaho Code, sections 48-801 through 48-807 (Bobbs-Merrill 1977 and Supp. 1984);
(9) Administrative Procedure, Title 67, Chapter 52, Idaho Code, sections
67-5201 through 67-5218 (Bobbs-Merrill 1980 and Supp. 1984);
(10) Idaho Radiation Control Regulations (IRCR section 1-9002.70; sections 1-9100 through 1-9110, Department of Health and Welfare (May 1981);
(11) Rules and Regulations: Construction and Use of Injection Wells, Idaho Department of Water Resources, Rules 1 through 14 (August 1984);
(12) Rules and Regulations: Practice and Procedures, Idaho Department of Water Resources, Rules 1 through 14 (October 1983).
(b) The Memorandum of Agreement between EPA and Region X and the Idaho Department of Water Resources signed by the EPA Regional Administrator on February 11, 1985.
(c)Statement of legal authority.
(1) The Idaho Attorney General's Statement for the Underground Injection Control Program, October 31, 1984.
(2) Letter from David J. Barber, Deputy Attorney General, Idaho Department of Water Resources to Harold Scott, EPA, Region 10, revising the Attorney General's Statement, February 14, 1985.
(d) The Program Description and any other materials submitted as part of the application or as supplements thereto.
[50 FR 23957, June 7, 1985]
Title 40 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.