40 CFR 194.15 - Content of compliance re-certification application(s).
prev | next
(a) In submitting documentation of continued compliance pursuant to section 8(f) of the WIPP LWA, the previous compliance application shall be updated to provide sufficient information for the Administrator to determine whether or not the WIPP continues to be in compliance with the disposal regulations. Updated documentation shall include:
(3) All additional analyses and results of laboratory experiments conducted by the Department or its contractors as part of the WIPP program;
(4) An identification of any activities or assumptions that deviate from the most recent compliance application;
(5) A description of all waste emplaced in the disposal system since the most recent compliance certification or re-certification application. Such description shall consist of a description of the waste characteristics and waste components identified in §§ 194.24(b)(1) and 194.24(b)(2);
(6) Any significant information not previously included in a compliance certification or re-certification application related to whether the disposal system continues to be in compliance with the disposal regulations; and
(7) Any additional information requested by the Administrator or the Administrator's authorized representative.
Title 40 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.