(a) The Administrator will specify the requirements of the remedial plan. This may include, but is not limited to, the following information:
(1) A detailed description of the products covered by the remedial order, including the category and/or configuration if applicable, and the make, model year and model number, if applicable.
(2) A detailed description of the present location of the products, including a list of those in possession of the products and, if necessary, how the respondent intends to contact the persons in possession and retrieve the products.
(3) Any appropriate remedies the respondent would propose as an alternative to the specific remedies proposed by the Administrator.
(4) A detailed plan for implementing the remedies, both those proposed by the Administrator and those proposed by the respondent.
(5) A detailed account of the costs of implementing each of the proposed plans.
(b) Remedial plans shall be submitted to Director, Noise Enforcement Division (EN-387), Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW., Washington, DC 20460.
(Sec. 13, Noise Control Act (42 U.S.C. 4912))
Title 40 published on 2012-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.