(3) The assessment of any administrative civil penalty or for the revocation or suspension of any permit under section 105(a) and (f) of the Marine Protection, Research, and Sanctuaries Act as amended (33 U.S.C. 1415(a) and (f));
(4) The issuance of a compliance order or the issuance of a corrective action order, the termination of a permit pursuant to section 3008(a)(3), the suspension or revocation of authority to operate pursuant to section 3005(e), or the assessment of any civil penalty under sections 3008, 9006, and 11005 of the Solid Waste Disposal Act, as amended (42 U.S.C. 6925(d), 6925(e), 6928, 6991e, and 6992d)), except as provided in part 24 of this chapter ;
(5) The assessment of any administrative civil penalty under sections 16(a) and 207 of the Toxic Substances Control Act (15 U.S.C. 2615(a) and 2647 );
(6) The assessment of any Class II penalty under sections 309(g) and 311(b)(6), or termination of any permit issued pursuant to section 402(a) of the Clean Water Act, as amended (33 U.S.C. 1319(g), 1321(b)(6), and 1342(a));
(7) The assessment of any administrative civil penalty under section 109 of the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act of 1980, as amended (42 U.S.C. 9609 );
(8) The assessment of any administrative civil penalty under section 325 of the Emergency Planning and Community Right-To-Know Act of 1986 (“EPCRA”) (42 U.S.C. 11045 );
(9) The assessment of any administrative civil penalty under sections 1414(g)(3)(B), 1423(c), and 1447(b) of the Safe Drinking Water Act as amended (42 U.S.C. 300g-3(g)(3)(B), 300h-2(c), and 300j-6(b)), or the issuance of any order requiring both compliance and the assessment of an administrative civil penalty under section 1423(c) ;
(10) The assessment of any administrative civil penalty or the issuance of any order requiring compliance under Section 5 of the Mercury-Containing and Rechargeable Battery Management Act (42 U.S.C. 14304 ).
(b) The supplemental rules set forth in subparts H and I of this part establish special procedures for proceedings identified in paragraph (a) of this section where the Act allows or requires procedures different from the procedures in subparts A through G of this part. Where inconsistencies exist between subparts A through G of this part and subpart H or I of this part, subparts H or I of this part shall apply.
(c) Questions arising at any stage of the proceeding which are not addressed in these Consolidated Rules of Practice shall be resolved at the discretion of the Administrator, Environmental Appeals Board, Regional Administrator, or Presiding Officer, as provided for in these Consolidated Rules of Practice.
[64 FR 40176, July 23, 1999, as amended at 65 FR 30904, May 15, 2000]
Title 40 published on 2012-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.