(a) Building insulation products, including the following items:
(1) Loose-fill insulation, including but not limited to cellulose fiber, mineral fibers (fiberglass and rock wool), vermiculite, and perlite;
(2) Blanket and batt insulation, including but not limited to mineral fibers (fiberglass and rock wool);
(3) Board (sheathing, roof decking, wall panel) insulation, including but not limited to structural fiberboard and laminated paperboard products, perlite composite board, polyurethane, polyisocyanurate, polystyrene, phenolics, and composites; and
(4) Spray-in-place insulation, including but not limited to foam-in-place polyurethane and polyisocyanurate, and spray-on cellulose.
(b) Structural fiberboard and laminated paperboard products for applications other than building insulation, including building board, sheathing, shingle backer, sound deadening board, roof insulating board, insulating wallboard, acoustical and non-acoustical ceiling tile, acoustical and non-acoustical lay-in panels, floor underlayments, and roof overlay (coverboard).
(c) Cement and concrete, including concrete products such as pipe and block containing:
(1) Coal fly ash;
(2) Ground granulated blast furnace slag (GGBF);
(3) Cenospheres; or
(4) Silica fume from silicon and ferrosilicon metal production.
(d) Carpet made from polyester fiber made from recovered materials for use in moderate-wear applications such as single-family housing and similar wear applications.
(e) Floor tiles and patio blocks containing recovered rubber or plastic.
(f) Shower and restroom dividers/partitions containing recovered plastic or steel.
(g) (1) Consolidated latex paint used for covering graffiti; and
(2) Reprocessed latex paint used for interior and exterior architectural applications such as wallboard, ceilings, and trim; gutter boards; and concrete, stucco, masonry, wood, and metal surfaces.
(h) Carpet cushion made from bonded polyurethane, jute, synthetic fibers, or rubber containing recovered materials.