40 CFR 30.72 - Subsequent adjustments and continuing responsibilities.
(1) The right of EPA to disallow costs and recover funds on the basis of a later audit or other review.
(2) The obligation of the recipient to return any funds due as a result of later refunds, corrections, or other transactions.
(3) Audit requirements in § 30.26.
(4) Property management requirements in §§ 30.31 through 30.37.
(5) Records retention as required in § 30.53.
(b) After closeout of an award, a relationship created under an award may be modified or ended in whole or in part with the consent of EPA and the recipient, provided the responsibilities of the recipient referred to in § 30.73(a), including those for property management as applicable, are considered and provisions made for continuing responsibilities of the recipient, as appropriate.
Title 40 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.