(a) Within 30 days after receiving notice that the Claims Official has declined to pay all or part of a claim, the claimant may file a Request for a Hearing with the Review Officer. The Request for a Hearing shall contain:
(1) A statement of the authority for the Request for a Hearing;
(2) A concise statement of the reasons that the Requestor disputes the Claims Official's denial of all or part of the claim;
(3) A request for an administrative hearing concerning the Claims Official's total or partial denial of his claim pursuant to this part; and
(4) A statement of amount that the Requestor demands to be awarded from the Fund.
(b) The Requestor must file with the Request for a Hearing two copies of:
(1) The Preauthorization Decision Document for the response work that is the subject of the claim;
(2) The claim filed with EPA pursuant to CERCLA section 111(a)(2) or 122(b)(1); and
(3) The written notice from the Claims Official denying all or part of the claim.
Title 40 published on 2012-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.