(a) After evaluating other applications as appropriate, the Regional Administrator may approve an application upon determining that:
(1) The application meets the requirements of this subpart and 40 CFR part 31;
(2) The application meets the requirements of all applicable federal statutes; regulations; circulars; executive orders; and EPA delegations, approvals, or authorizations;
(3) The proposed work plan complies with the requirements of § 35.507 of this subpart; and
(4) The achievement of the proposed work plan is feasible, considering such factors as the applicant's existing circumstances, past performance, program authority, organization, resources, and procedures.
(b) If the Regional Administrator finds the application does not satisfy the criteria in paragraph (a) of this section, the Regional Administrator may either:
(1) Conditionally approve the application if only minor changes are required, with grant conditions necessary to ensure compliance with the criteria, or
(2) Disapprove the application in writing.
Title 40 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.