40 CFR 35.6335 - Property management standards.
The recipient must comply with the following property management standards for property purchased with CERCLA funds. The recipient may use its own property management system if it meets the following standards.
(1) Property records for CERCLA-funded property which include the contents specified in § 35.6700(c);
(2) A control system that ensures adequate safeguards for prevention of loss, damage, or theft of the property. The recipient must make provisions for the thorough investigation and documentation of any loss, damage, or theft;
(3) Procedures to ensure maintenance of the property are in good condition and periodic calibration of the instruments used for precision measurements;
(4) Sales procedures to ensure the highest possible return, if the recipient is authorized to sell the property;
(5) Provisions for financial control and accounting in the financial management system of all equipment; and
(1) Physical inventory. The recipient must conduct a physical inventory at least once every two years for all equipment except that which is part of the in-place remedy. The recipient must reconcile physical inventory results with the equipment records.
(2) Inventory reports. The recipient must comply with requirements for inventory reports set forth in § 35.6660.
(2) Inventory reports. The recipient must comply with requirements for inventory reports in § 35.6660.
Title 40 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.