(a) Consistent with 40 CFR 30.301, the appropriate EPA program office staff will review training applications in accordance with the following criteria:
(1) Relevance of proposal to Agency objectives, priorities, achievement of national goals and technical merit;
(2) Competency of the proposed staff in relation to the type of project proposed;
(3) Feasibility of the proposal;
(4) Adequacy of the applicant's resources available for the project;
(5) Amount of funds necessary for the completion of the project;
(b) In addition, awards under section 104(g)(1) of the Clean Water Act, are subject to the following criteria:
(1) Assessment of need for training in a State or municipality based on problems with existing wastewater treatment plants, such as violation of discharge permit conditions, and faulty or improper operation or maintenance.
(2) Need for operating training based on the number of wastewater treatment construction grants in the State.
Title 40 published on 2012-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.