40 CFR 47.125 - Eligible and priority projects and activities.
(a) Activities eligible for funding shall include, but not be limited to, environmental education and training programs for:
(1) Design, demonstration, or dissemination of environmental curricula, including development of educational tools and materials;
(2) Design and demonstration of field methods, practices, and techniques, including assessment of environmental and ecological conditions and analysis of environmental pollution problems;
(3) Projects to understand and assess a specific environmental issue or a specific environmental problem;
(4) Provision of training or related education for teachers, faculty, or related personnel in a specific geographic area or region; and
(5) Design and demonstration of projects to foster international cooperation in addressing environmental issues and problems involving the United States and Canada or Mexico.
(3) An environmental education practice, method, or technique which addresses a skill or scientific field identified as a priority in the report which will be developed within two years of enactment pursuant to section 9(d) of the Act; and
Title 40 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.