What must I do with my revised materials separation plan?
You must do two tasks:
(a) As specified under “Reporting” ( § 60.1375 ), submit five items to the Administrator by the date you submit the application for a construction permit under 40 CFR part 51, subpart I, or part 52. (If you are not required to submit an application for a construction permit under 40 CFR part 51, subpart I, or part 52, submit five items to the Administrator by the date of your notice of construction under § 60.1380 ):
(1) Your draft materials separation plan.
(2) Your revised materials separation plan.
(3) Your notice of the public meeting for your draft materials separation plan.
(4) A transcript of the public meeting on your draft materials separation plan.
(5) The document that summarizes your responses to the public comments you received during the public comment period on your draft materials separation plan.
(b) Make your revised materials separation plan available to the public as part of the siting analysis procedures under “Preconstruction Requirements: Siting Analysis” ( § 60.1130 ).
Title 40 published on 2012-07-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 40.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.