For plant-specific training, you must do four things:
(a) For training at a particular plant, develop a specific operating manual for that plant by the later of two dates:
(1) Six months after your municipal waste combustion unit starts up.
(2) One year after the effective date of State plan approval.
(b) Establish a program to review the plant-specific operating manual with people whose responsibilities affect the operation of your municipal waste combustion unit. Complete the initial review by the later of three dates:
(1) One year after the effective date of State plan approval.
(2) Six months after your municipal waste combustion unit starts up.
(3) The date before an employee assumes responsibilities that affect operation of the municipal waste combustion unit.
(c) Update your manual annually.
(d) Review your manual with staff annually.
Title 40 published on 2012-07-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 40.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.