(a)Incorporation by reference. The documents referenced in this section have been incorporated by reference in this part. The incorporation by reference was approved by the Director of the Federal Register in accordance with 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 CFR part 51. Copies may be inspected at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Air and Radiation, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW., Washington, DC 20460, phone (202) 272-0167, or at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of this material at NARA, call 202-741-6030, or go to: http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/code_of_federal_regulations/ibr_locations.html and is available from the sources listed below:
(b)ASTM. The following material is available from the American Society for Testing and Materials. Copies of these materials may be obtained from American Society for Testing and Materials, ASTM International, 100 Barr Harbor Drive, P.O. Box C700, West Conshohocken, PA 19428-2959, phone 610-832-9585. http://www.astm.org/.
(1) ASTM E 29-67 (Reapproved 1973) Standard Recommended Practice for Indicating Which Places of Figures Are To Be Considered Significant in Specified Limiting Values, IBR approved for §§ 600.002-93 and 600.002-08.
(2) ASTM D 1298-85 (Reapproved 1990) Standard Practice for Density, Relative Density (Specific Gravity), or API Gravity of Crude Petroleum and Liquid Petroleum Products by Hydrometer Method, IBR approved for §§ 600.113-93, 600.510-93, 600.113-08, 600.510-08, and 600.510-12.
(3) ASTM D 3343-90 Standard Test Method for Estimation of Hydrogen Content of Aviation Fuels, IBR approved for §§ 600.113-93 and 600.113-08.
(4) ASTM D 3338-92 Standard Test Method for Estimation of Net Heat of Combustion of Aviation Fuels, IBR approved for §§ 600.113-93 and 600.113-08.
(6) ASTM D975-04c Standard Specification for Diesel Fuel Oils, IBR approved for § 600.107-08.
(7) ASTM D 1945-91 Standard Test Method for Analysis of Natural Gas By Gas Chromatography, IBR approved for §§ 600.113-93, 600.113-08.
(c)SAE Material. The following material is available from the Society of Automotive Engineers. Copies of these materials may be obtained from Society of Automotive Engineers World Headquarters, 400 Commonwealth Dr., Warrendale, PA 15096-0001, phone (877) 606-7323 (U.S. and Canada) or (724) 776-4970 (outside the U.S. and Canada), or at http://www.sae.org.
(1) Motor Vehicle Dimensions—Recommended Practice SAE 1100a (Report of Human Factors Engineering Committee, Society of Automotive Engineers, approved September 1973 as revised September 1975), IBR approved for §§ 600.315-08 and 600.315-82.