(1) In the case of an existing source or a new source which has an initial startup date preceding the effective date, the statement is to be submitted within 90 days of the effective date, unless a waiver of compliance is granted under § 61.11, along with the information required under § 61.10. If a waiver of compliance is granted, the statement is to be submitted on a date scheduled by the Administrator.
(2) In the case of a new source which did not have an initial startup date preceding the effective date, the statement is to be submitted within 90 days of the initial startup date.
(c) The statement is to contain the following information:
(1) A list of the equipment installed for compliance,
(2) A description of the physical and functional characteristics of each piece of equipment,
(3) A description of the methods which have been incorporated into the standard operating procedures for measuring or calculating the emissions for which emission limits are prescribed in § 61.65 (b)(1)(i) and (b)(6)(i),
(4) A statement that each piece of equipment is installed and that each piece of equipment and each procedure is being used.
Title 40 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.