(a) Identification of plan. Missouri Plan for Control of Designated Pollutants from Existing Facilities ( Section 111(d) Plan).
(b) The plan was officially submitted as follows:
(1) Control of fluoride emissions from existing facilities at phosphate fertilizer plants, and fluoride emissions from existing facilities at primary aluminum reduction plants, submitted on September 22, 1981, having been adopted by the State on June 17 and June 21, 1981. A letter conveying additional information regarding this plan was submitted on January 3, 1985.
(2) Control of sulfuric acid mist from existing facilities at sulfuric acid production plants, submitted on March 12, 1979, having been adopted by the State in 1967 and 1971. A letter providing additional information regarding this plan was submitted on January 3, 1985.
(3) A revision to Missouri's 111(d) plan for Sulfuric Acid Mist from Existing Sulfuric Acid Production Plants which was effective on August 30, 1996. This revision incorporates the 111(d) requirements from two existing regulations into a new consolidated regulation.
(4) A revision to Missouri's 111(d) plan for sulfuric acid mist production was state effective on May 30, 2004. This revision approves the renumbering of the rule. The effective date of the amended plan is April 12, 2006.
(c) Designated facilities. The plan applies to existing facilities in the following categories of sources:
(1) Phosphate fertilizer plants.
(2) Primary aluminum reduction plants.
(3) Sulfuric acid production plants.
[51 FR 8828, Mar. 14, 1986, as amended at 63 FR 45729, Aug. 27, 1998; 71 FR 12626, Mar. 13, 2006]
Title 40 published on 2012-07-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 40.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.