(a) Identification of plan. Oklahoma Plan for Control of Designated Pollutants from Existing Facilities ( Section 111(d) Plan).
(b) The plan was officially submitted as follows:
(1) Control of sulfuric acid mist from existing sulfuric acid production plants submitted on December 5, 1985, with the corresponding regulation submitted by the Governor of Oklahoma on March 31, 1986.
(2) Control of total reduced sulfur from existing kraft pulp mills was submitted on November 17, 1987, and supplemented on June 1, 1988.
(3) Oklahoma State Plan for Existing Large Municipal Waste Combustors, submitted on July 10, 1998, by the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality.
(4) Control of landfill gas emissions from existing municipal solid waste landfills, submitted by the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality on December 18, 1998.
(5) Control of air emissions from designated hazardous/medical/infectious waste incinerators, submitted by the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality on November 17, 1999 (OAC 252:100-17, Part 7 ).
(c) Designated facilities. The plan applies to existing facilities in the following categories of sources.
(6) Commercial and industrial solid waste incineration units.
[52 FR 3229, Feb. 3, 1987, as amended at 54 FR 24905, June 12, 1989; 63 FR 59890, Nov. 6, 1998; 64 FR 13519, Mar. 19, 1999; 65 FR 25449, May 2, 2000; 70 FR 57769, Oct. 4, 2005]
Editorial Note:At 70 FR 57769, Oct. 4, 2005, § 62.9100(b)(6) was added without amendatory instruction. For the convenience of the user, the added text is set forth as follows:
Sulfuric Acid Mist From Existing Sulfuric Acid PlantsFluoride Emissions From Phosphate Fertilizer PlantsFluoride Emissions From Primary Aluminum PlantsTotal Reduced Sulfur From Existing Kraft Pulp MillsMetals, Acid Gases, Organic Compounds and Nitrogen Oxide Emissions From Existing Municipal Waste Combustors with the Capacity To Combust Greater Than 250 Tons Per Day of Municipal Solid WasteLandfill Gas Emissions From Existing Municipal Solid Waste LandfillsAir Emissions From Hazardous/Medical/Infectious Waste IncineratorsEffective Date.Emissions From Existing Small Municipal Waste Combustion UnitsExisting Commercial and Industrial Solid Waste Incineration UnitsSource:Sections 62.9190 and 62.9191 appear at 70 FR 57769, Oct. 4, 2005, unless otherwise noted.
Identification of plan.
(b) * * *
(6) Control of air emissions from existing commercial and industrial solid waste incineration units, submitted by the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality on June 29, 2005. (OAC 252:100-17, Part 9 )
Title 40 published on 2012-07-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 40.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.