(a) Notification of initial startup. If the referencing subpart requires that a notification of initial startup be filed, then the content of the notification of initial startup shall include (at a minimum) the information specified in the referencing subpart and the information specified in paragraphs (a)(1) and (a)(2) of this section.
(1) The identification of each storage vessel, its capacity and the liquid stored in the storage vessel.
(2) A statement of whether the owner or operator of the source can achieve compliance by the compliance date specified in referencing subpart.
(b) Periodic reports. Report the information specified in paragraphs (b)(1) through (b)(4) of this section, as applicable, in the periodic report specified in the referencing subpart.
(1) Notification of inspection. To provide the Administrator the opportunity to have an observer present, the owner or operator shall notify the Administrator at least 30 days before an inspection required by §§ 63.1063(d)(1) or (d)(3). If an inspection is unplanned and the owner or operator could not have known about the inspection 30 days in advance, then the owner or operator shall notify the Administrator at least 7 days before the inspection. Notification shall be made by telephone immediately followed by written documentation demonstrating why the inspection was unplanned. Alternatively, the notification including the written documentation may be made in writing and sent so that it is received by the Administrator at least 7 days before the inspection. If a delegated State or local agency is notified, the owner or operator is not required to notify the Administrator. A delegated State or local agency may waive the requirement for notification of inspections.
(2) Inspection results. The owner or operator shall submit a copy of the inspection record (required in § 63.1065) when inspection failures occur.
(3) Requests for alternate devices. The owner or operator requesting the use of an alternate control device shall submit a written application including emissions test results and an analysis demonstrating that the alternate device has an emission factor that is less than or equal to the device specified in § 63.1063.
(4) Requests for extensions. An owner or operator who elects to use an extension in accordance with § 63.1063(e)(2) or § 63.1063(c)(2)(iv)(B) shall submit the documentation required by those paragraphs.
Title 40 published on 2012-07-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 40.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.