(a) You must keep the records listed in paragraphs (a)(1) through (4) of this section. These include:
(1) A copy of each notification and report that you submitted to comply with this subpart, including all documentation supporting any Notification of Compliance Status and compliance report that you submitted, according to the requirements in § 63.10(b)(2)(xiv).
(2) All required measurements needed to demonstrate compliance with a relevant standard (including, but not limited to, 30-minute averages of CEMS data, raw performance testing measurements, and raw performance evaluation measurements, that support data that the source is required to report);
(3) Records described in § 63.10(b)(2)(viii) through (xi). The CEMS system must allow the amount of excess zero (low-level) and high-level calibration drift measured at the interval checks to be quantified and recorded;
(4) All required CEMS measurements (including monitoring data recorded during unavoidable CEMS breakdowns and out-of-control periods);
(5) Identification of each batch during which the CEMS was inoperative, except for zero (low-level) and high-level checks;
(6) Identification of each batch during which the CEMS was out of control, as defined in § 63.2163(k) ;
(7) Previous (i.e., superseded) versions of the performance evaluation plan as required in § 63.8(d)(3) ;
(8) Request for alternatives to relative accuracy test for CEMS as required in § 63.8(f)(6)(i); and
(9) Records of each batch for which the batch-average VOC concentration exceeded the applicable maximum VOC concentration in Table 1 to this subpart and whether the batch was in production during a period of malfunction or during another period.
(c) You must keep the records required in Table 4 to this subpart to show continuous compliance with each emission limitation that applies to you.
(d) You must also keep the records listed in paragraphs (d)(1) through (3) of this section for each batch in your affected source.
(1) Unique batch identification number.
(2) Fermentation stage for which you are using the fermenter.
(3) Unique CEMS equipment identification number.
Title 40 published on 2012-07-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 40.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.