(a) For each emission source identified in § 63.2338 that does not require control under this subpart, you must keep all records identified in § 63.2343.
(b) For each emission source identified in § 63.2338 that does require control under this subpart:
(1) You must keep all records identified in subpart SS of this part and in table 12 to this subpart that are applicable, including records related to notifications and reports, SSM, performance tests, CMS, and performance evaluation plans; and
(2) You must keep the records required to show continuous compliance, as required in subpart SS of this part and in tables 8 through 10 to this subpart, with each emission limitation, operating limit, and work practice standard that applies to you.
(c) For each transport vehicle into which organic liquids are loaded at a transfer rack that is subject to control based on the criteria specified in table 2 to this subpart, items 7 through 10, you must keep the applicable records in paragraphs (c)(1) and (2) of this section or alternatively the verification records in paragraph (c)(3) of this section.
(1) For transport vehicles equipped with vapor collection equipment, the documentation described in 40 CFR 60.505(b), except that the test title is: Transport Vehicle Pressure Test-EPA Reference Method 27.
(2) For transport vehicles without vapor collection equipment, current certification in accordance with the U.S. DOT pressure test requirements in 49 CFR part 180 for cargo tanks or 49 CFR 173.31 for tank cars.
(3) In lieu of keeping the records specified in paragraph (c)(1) or (2) of this section, as applicable, the owner or operator shall record that the verification of U.S. DOT tank certification or Method 27 of appendix A to 40 CFR part 60 testing, required in table 5 to this subpart, item 2, has been performed. Various methods for the record of verification can be used, such as: A check-off on a log sheet, a list of U.S. DOT serial numbers or Method 27 data, or a position description for gate security showing that the security guard will not allow any trucks on site that do not have the appropriate documentation.
(d) You must keep records of the total actual annual facility-level organic liquid loading volume as defined in § 63.2406 through transfer racks to document the applicability, or lack thereof, of the emission limitations in table 2 to this subpart, items 7 through 10.
(e) An owner or operator who elects to comply with § 63.2346(a)(4) shall keep the records specified in paragraphs (e)(1) through (3) of this section.