(a) The owner or operator of each affected source subject to the requirements of this subpart shall comply with the recordkeeping requirements of § 63.10, as shown in table 1 of this subpart, and the requirements specified in paragraphs (b) through (f) of this section for the monitoring parameters specified in § 63.453.
(b) For each applicable enclosure opening, closed-vent system, and closed collection system, the owner or operator shall prepare and maintain a site-specific inspection plan including a drawing or schematic of the components of applicable affected equipment and shall record the following information for each inspection:
(1) Date of inspection;
(2) The equipment type and identification;
(3) Results of negative pressure tests for enclosures;
(4) Results of leak detection tests;
(5) The nature of the defect or leak and the method of detection (i.e., visual inspection or instrument detection);
(6) The date the defect or leak was detected and the date of each attempt to repair the defect or leak;
(7) Repair methods applied in each attempt to repair the defect or leak;
(8) The reason for the delay if the defect or leak is not repaired within 15 days after discovery;
(9) The expected date of successful repair of the defect or leak if the repair is not completed within 15 days;
(10) The date of successful repair of the defect or leak;
(11) The position and duration of opening of bypass line valves and the condition of any valve seals; and
(12) The duration of the use of bypass valves on computer controlled valves.
(c) The owner or operator of a bleaching system complying with § 63.440(d)(3)(ii)(B) shall record the daily average chlorine and hypochlorite application rates, in kg of bleaching agent per megagram of ODP, of the bleaching system until the requirements specified in § 63.440(d)(3)(ii)(A) are met.
(d) The owner or operator shall record the CMS parameters specified in § 63.453 and meet the requirements specified in paragraph (a) of this section for any new affected process equipment or pulping process condensate stream that becomes subject to the standards in this subpart due to a process change or modification.
(e) The owner or operator shall set the flow indicator on each bypass line specified in § 63.450(d)(1) to provide a record of the presence of gas stream flow in the bypass line at least once every 15 minutes.
(f) The owner or operator of an open biological treatment system complying with § 63.453(p) shall prepare a written record specifying the results of the performance test specified in § 63.453(p)(2).
[63 FR 18617, Apr. 15, 1998, as amended at 65 FR 80763, Dec. 22, 2000; 68 FR 37348, June 23, 2003]
Title 40 published on 2012-07-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 40.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.