(a) You must keep the records as described in paragraphs (a)(1) through (5).
(1) A copy of each notification and report that you submitted to comply with this subpart, including all documentation supporting any Initial Notification or Notification of Compliance Status that you submitted, according to the requirements in § 63.10(b)(2)(xiv).
(2) Records of performance tests and performance evaluations as required in § 63.10(b)(2)(viii).
(3) Records of the occurrence and duration of each startup, shutdown, or malfunction as required in § 63.10(b)(2)(i).
(4) Records of the occurrence and duration of each malfunction of the air pollution control equipment, if applicable, as required in § 63.10(b)(2)(ii).
(5) Records of all maintenance on the air pollution control equipment as required in § 63.10(b)(iii).
(b) If you are operating a stationary combustion turbine which fires landfill gas, digester gas or gasified MSW equivalent to 10 percent or more of the gross heat input on an annual basis, or if you are operating a lean premix gas-fired stationary combustion turbine or a diffusion flame gas-fired stationary combustion turbine as defined by this subpart, and you use any quantity of distillate oil to fire any new or existing stationary combustion turbine which is located at the same major source, you must keep the records of your daily fuel usage monitors.
(c) You must keep the records required in Table 5 of this subpart to show continuous compliance with each operating limitation that applies to you.
Title 40 published on 2012-07-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 40.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.