(a) You must keep the records specified in paragraphs (a)(1) through (4) of this section.
(1) A copy of each notification and report that you submitted to comply with this subpart, including all documentation supporting any Initial Notification or Notification of Compliance Status that you submitted, according to the requirements in § 63.10(b)(1) and (b)(2)(xiv).
(2) The records in § 63.6(e)(3)(iii) through (v) related to startups, shutdowns, and malfunctions.
(3) Results of performance tests and performance evaluations as required by § 63.10(b)(2)(viii).
(4) The records of initial and ongoing determinations for affected sources that are exempt from control requirements under this subpart.
(b) For each continuous monitoring system, you must keep the records as described in paragraphs (b)(1) and (2) of this section.
(1) Records described in § 63.10(b)(2)(vi) through (xi) that apply to your continuous monitoring system.
(2) Performance evaluation plans, including previous (i.e., superseded) versions of the plan as required in § 63.8(d)(3).
(c) You must keep the records required by this subpart to show continuous compliance with each emissions limitation, work practice standard, and operation and maintenance requirement that applies to you.
(d) You must record, on a semiannual basis, the information in § 63.696(g) for planned routine maintenance of a control device for emissions from process vents.
Title 40 published on 2012-07-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 40.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.