40 CFR 86.318-79 - Oxides of nitrogen analyzer specifications.
(2) For high vacuum CL analyzers with heated capillary modules, supplying a heated sample to the capillary module is sufficient.
(4) The quench interference must be less than 3.0 percent as measured in § 86.327.
(b) Option. The oxides of nitrogen may be measured with an NDIR analyzer system that meets the following specifications:
(1) The system shall include an NO2 to NO converter, a water trap, and an NDIR analyzer in that order.
(3) The water trap shall meet the specifications in § 86.311(e).
(4) The NO NDIR analyzer shall be calibrated per § 86.330.
(5) The minimum water rejection ratio (maximum water interference) for the NO NDIR analyzer shall be 5,000:1 (see § 86.321).
(6) The minimum CO2 rejection ratio (maximum CO2 interference) for the NO NDIR analyzer shall be 30,000:1 (see § 86.322).
Title 40 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.