40 CFR Part 270, Subpart H - Remedial Action Plans (RAPs)
- § 270.79 — Why is this subpart written in a special format?
- General Information
Applying for a RAP
- § 270.95 — How do I apply for a RAP?
- § 270.100 — Who must obtain a RAP?
- § 270.105 — Who must sign the application and any required reports for a RAP?
- § 270.110 — What must I include in my application for a RAP?
- § 270.115 — What if I want to keep this information confidential?
- § 270.120 — To whom must I submit my RAP application?
- § 270.125 — If I submit my RAP application as part of another document, what must I do?
Getting a RAP Approved
- § 270.130 — What is the process for approving or denying my application for a RAP?
- § 270.135 — What must the Director include in a draft RAP?
- § 270.140 — What else must the Director prepare in addition to the draft RAP or notice of intent to deny?
- § 270.145 — What are the procedures for public comment on the draft RAP or notice of intent to deny?
- § 270.150 — How will the Director make a final decision on my RAP application?
- § 270.155 — May the decision to approve or deny my RAP application be administratively appealed?
- § 270.160 — When does my RAP become effective?
- § 270.165 — When may I begin physical construction of new units permitted under the RAP?
How May My RAP Be Modified, Revoked and Reissued, or Terminated?
- § 270.170 — After my RAP is issued, how may it be modified, revoked and reissued, or terminated?
- § 270.175 — For what reasons may the Director choose to modify my final RAP?
- § 270.180 — For what reasons may the Director choose to revoke and reissue my final RAP?
- § 270.185 — For what reasons may the Director choose to terminate my final RAP, or deny my renewal application?
- § 270.190 — May the decision to approve or deny a modification, revocation and reissuance, or termination of my RAP be administratively appealed?
- § 270.195 — When will my RAP expire?
- § 270.200 — How may I renew my RAP if it is expiring?
- § 270.205 — What happens if I have applied correctly for a RAP renewal but have not received approval by the time my old RAP expires?
- Operating Under Your RAP
- Obtaining a RAP for an Off-Site Location
63 FR 65941, Nov. 30, 1998, unless otherwise noted.
Title 40 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.