40 CFR Part 60, Subpart MMMM - Emission Guidelines and Compliance Times for Existing Sewage Sludge Incineration Units
- § 60.5000 — What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 60.5005 — Am I affected by this subpart?
- § 60.5010 — Is a state plan required for all states?
- § 60.5015 — What must I include in my state plan?
- § 60.5020 — Is there an approval process for my state plan?
- § 60.5025 — What if my state plan is not approvable?
- § 60.5030 — Is there an approval process for a negative declaration letter?
- § 60.5035 — What compliance schedule must I include in my state plan?
- § 60.5040 — Are there any state plan requirements for this subpart that apply instead of the requirements specified in subpart B?
- § 60.5045 — In lieu of a state plan submittal, are there other acceptable option(s) for a state to meet its section 111(d)/129 (b)(2) obligations?
- § 60.5050 — What authorities will not be delegated to state, local, or tribal agencies?
- § 60.5055 — Does this subpart directly affect SSI unit owners and operators in my state?
- Applicability of State Plans
- Use of Model Rule
Model Rule - Increments of Progress
- § 60.5085 — What are my requirements for meeting increments of progress and achieving final compliance?
- § 60.5090 — When must I complete each increment of progress?
- § 60.5095 — What must I include in the notifications of achievement of increments of progress?
- § 60.5100 — When must I submit the notifications of achievement of increments of progress?
- § 60.5105 — What if I do not meet an increment of progress?
- § 60.5110 — How do I comply with the increment of progress for submittal of a control plan?
- § 60.5115 — How do I comply with the increment of progress for achieving final compliance?
- § 60.5120 — What must I do if I close my SSI unit and then restart it?
- § 60.5125 — What must I do if I plan to permanently close my SSI unit and not restart it?
Model Rule - Operator Training and Qualification
- § 60.5130 — What are the operator training and qualification requirements?
- § 60.5135 — When must the operator training course be completed?
- § 60.5140 — How do I obtain my operator qualification?
- § 60.5145 — How do I maintain my operator qualification?
- § 60.5150 — How do I renew my lapsed operator qualification?
- § 60.5155 — What if all the qualified operators are temporarily not accessible?
- § 60.5160 — What site-specific documentation is required and how often must it be reviewed by qualified operators and plant personnel?
Model Rule - Emission Limits, Emission Standards, and Operating Limits and Requirements
- § 60.5165 — What emission limits and standards must I meet and by when?
- § 60.5170 — What operating limits and requirements must I meet and by when?
- § 60.5175 — How do I establish operating limits if I do not use a wet scrubber, fabric filter, electrostatic precipitator, activated carbon injection, or afterburner, or if I limit emissions in some other manner, to comply with the emission limits?
- § 60.5180 — Do the emission limits, emission standards, and operating limits apply during periods of startup, shutdown, and malfunction?
- § 60.5181 — How do I establish an affirmative defense for exceedance of an emission limit or standard during malfunction?
Model Rule - Initial Compliance Requirements
- § 60.5185 — How and when do I demonstrate initial compliance with the emission limits and standards?
- § 60.5190 — How do I establish my operating limits?
- § 60.5195 — By what date must I conduct the initial air pollution control device inspection and make any necessary repairs?
- § 60.5200 — How do I develop a site-specific monitoring plan for my continuous monitoring, bag leak detection, and ash handling systems, and by what date must I conduct an initial performance evaluation?
Model Rule - Continuous Compliance Requirements
- § 60.5205 — How and when do I demonstrate continuous compliance with the emission limits and standards?
- § 60.5210 — How do I demonstrate continuous compliance with my operating limits?
- § 60.5215 — By what date must I conduct annual air pollution control device inspections and make any necessary repairs?
- Model Rule - Performance Testing, Monitoring, and Calibration Requirements
- Model Rule - Recordkeeping and Reporting
- Model Rule - Title V Operating Permits
- Model Rule-Definitions
Title 40 published on 2013-07-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 40.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 40 published on 2013-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR 60 after this date.