41 CFR 102-33.270 - What is the process for reporting an excess aircraft?

prev | next
§ 102-33.270 What is the process for reporting an excess aircraft?
To report an excess aircraft, you must submit a Standard Form (SF) 120, Report of Excess Personal Property (see § 102-2.135 of this chapter), to GSA (Federal Supply Service (FSS) Region 9, 450 Golden Gate Ave., 9FBP, San Francisco, CA 94102-3434, (415) 522-3029). You may also report electronically to GSA's Federal Disposal System (FEDS). For information on reporting excess property electronically, contact the FSS Office of Transportation and Personal Property (FBP), 1941 Jefferson Davis Highway, Room 812, Arlington, VA 22202, (703) 305-7240.

Title 41 published on 2014-07-01

no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
U.S. Code: Title 31 - MONEY AND FINANCE
Presidential Documents

Executive Order ... 11541

Reorganization ... 1970 Plan No. 2