41 CFR 102-33.330 - What must we do with aircraft parts that are excess to our needs?

prev | next
§ 102-33.330 What must we do with aircraft parts that are excess to our needs?
If you have aircraft parts that are excess to your needs, you must first determine if any of your sub-agencies can use the parts. If they can, you may reassign them within your agency. If they cannot, then you must report the excess parts to the GSA FSS Office in your region, using SF 120, Report of Excess Personal Property (see § 102-2.135 of subchapter A of this chapter). When reporting excess FSCAP, you must include the manufacturer's name, date of manufacture, part number, serial number, and the appropriate Criticality Code on the SF 120. You may report electronically using the FEDS system. For information on reporting excess property electronically, contact the FSS Office of Transportation and Personal Property (FBP), 1941 Jefferson Davis Highway, Room 812, Arlington, VA 22202, (703) 305-7240. See parts 102-36 and 102-37 of this subchapter B on disposing of excess property.

Title 41 published on 2014-07-01

no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
U.S. Code: Title 31 - MONEY AND FINANCE
Presidential Documents

Executive Order ... 11541

Reorganization ... 1970 Plan No. 2