41 CFR 102-33.450 - How must we report accident and incident data?

prev | next
§ 102-33.450 How must we report accident and incident data?
You must report accident and incident data through the ICAP Aviation Accident and Incident Reporting System (AAIRS), which is accessible from the Internet. Instructions for using the system and the data elements and definitions for accident/incident reporting are available through the system or from GSA, Aircraft Management Policy Division (MTA), 1800 F Street, NW., Washington, DC 20405.

Title 41 published on 2014-07-01

no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
U.S. Code: Title 31 - MONEY AND FINANCE
Presidential Documents

Executive Order ... 11541

Reorganization ... 1970 Plan No. 2