(a) The reporting and estimating of the costs of advisory committees include direct obligations for the following items:
(1) Pay compensation of committee members; consultants to the committee; all permanent, temporary, or part-time (GM, GS, WB, or other) positions which are a part of or support the committee; and all overtime related to committee functions (Compensation should reflect actual or estimated Federal person-years or parts thereof devoted to a committee's activities. It includes the compensation of Federal employees assigned to committees, on a reimbursable or nonreimbursable basis, from agencies or departments other than to which the committee reports.);
(2) Personnel benefits associated with the above compensation (13 percent of basic payroll);
(3) Travel costs (including per diem) of committee members; consultants; and all permanent, temporary, or part-time positions which are a part of or support the committee;
(4) Transportation of things, communications, and printing and reproduction;
(5) Rent for additional space acquired for committee use;
(6) Other services required by the committee, including data processing services, management studies and evaluations, contractual services, and reimbursable services; and
(7) Supplies, materials, and equipment acquired for committee use.
(b) The reporting and estimating of the cost of advisory committees does not include indirect or overhead costs; e.g., the costs of the committee management system (committee management officers, etc.).
Title 41 published on 2009-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.