41 CFR Part 102-117, Subpart I - Transportation Service Provider (TSP) Performance
- § 102-117.275 — What performance must I expect from a TSP?
- § 102-117.280 — What aspects of the TSP's performance are important to measure?
- § 102-117.285 — What are my choices if a TSP's performance is not satisfactory?
- § 102-117.290 — What is the difference between temporary nonuse, suspension and debarment?
- § 102-117.295 — Who makes the decisions on temporary nonuse, suspension and debarment?
- § 102-117.300 — Do the decisions on temporary nonuse, suspension and debarment go beyond the agency?
- § 102-117.305 — Where do I go for information on the process for suspending or debarring a TSP?
- § 102-117.310 — What records must I keep on temporary nonuse, suspension or debarment of a TSP?
- § 102-117.315 — Whom must I notify on suspension or debarment of a TSP?
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.