41 CFR Part 102-38, Subpart B - Sales Process
- Methods of Sale
- Competitive Sales
- § 102-38.100 — What is a negotiated sale?
- § 102-38.105 — Under what conditions may we negotiate sales of personal property?
- § 102-38.110 — Who approves our determinations to conduct negotiated sales?
- § 102-38.115 — What are the specific reporting requirements for negotiated sales?
- § 102-38.120 — When may we conduct negotiated sales of personal property at fixed prices (fixed price sale)?
- § 102-38.125 — May we sell personal property at fixed prices to State agencies?
- Pre-Sale Activities
- Offer to Sell
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.