41 CFR Part 102-39, Subpart B - Exchange/Sale Considerations
- § 102-39.35 — When should I consider using the exchange/sale authority?
- § 102-39.40 — Why should I consider using the exchange/sale authority?
- § 102-39.45 — When should I not use the exchange/sale authority?
- § 102-39.50 — How do I determine whether to do an exchange or a sale?
- § 102-39.55 — When should I offer property I am exchanging or selling under the exchange/sale authority to other Federal agencies or State Agencies for Surplus Property (SASP)?
- § 102-39.60 — What restrictions and prohibitions apply to the exchange/sale of personal property?
- § 102-39.65 — What conditions apply to the exchange/sale of personal property?
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.