41 CFR Part 102-73, Subpart C - Acquisition by Purchase or Condemnation
prev | next
- § 102-73.270 — Are Federal agencies required to provide the owner with a written statement of the amount established as just compensation?
- § 102-73.275 — What specific information must be included in the summary statement for the owner that explains the basis for just compensation?
- § 102-73.280 — Where can Federal agencies find guidance on how to appraise the value of properties being acquired by the Federal Government?
- § 102-73.285 — [Reserved]
- § 102-73.290 — Are there any prohibitions when a Federal agency pays “just compensation” to a tenant?
- Expenses Incidental to Property Transfer
- Litigation Expenses
- Relocation Assistance Policy
Title 41 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.