41 CFR Part 102-75, Subpart D - Management of Excess and Surplus Real Property
- § 102-75.945 — What is GSA's policy concerning the physical care, handling, protection, and maintenance of excess and surplus real property and related personal property?
- Taxes and Other Obligations
- Improvements or Alterations
Protection and Maintenance
- § 102-75.965 — Who must perform the protection and maintenance of excess and surplus real property pending transfer to another Federal agency or disposal?
- § 102-75.970 — How long is the landholding agency responsible for the expense of protection and maintenance of excess and surplus real property pending its transfer or disposal?
- § 102-75.975 — What happens if the property is not conveyed or disposed of during this time frame?
- § 102-75.980 — Who is responsible for protection and maintenance expenses if there is no written agreement or no Congressional appropriation to the disposal agency?
- Assistance in Disposition
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.