41 CFR Part 102-80, Subpart C - Accident and Fire Prevention
prev | next
- § 102-80.80 — With what general accident and fire prevention policy must Federal agencies comply?
- State and Local Codes
- Fire Administration Authorization Act of 1992
- Automatic Sprinkler Systems
Equivalent Level of Safety Analysis
- § 102-80.105 — What information must be included in an equivalent level of safety analysis?
- § 102-80.110 — What must an equivalent level of safety analysis indicate?
- § 102-80.115 — Is there more than one option for establishing that an equivalent level of safety exists?
- § 102-80.120 — What analytical and empirical tools should be used to support the life safety equivalency evaluation?
- § 102-80.125 — Who has the responsibility for determining the acceptability of each equivalent level of safety analysis?
- § 102-80.130 — Who must perform the equivalent level of safety analysis?
- § 102-80.135 — Who is a qualified fire protection engineer?
- Room of Origin
- Reasonable Worst Case Fire Scenario
Title 41 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.