41 CFR Part 301-10, Subpart C - Government Vehicle
- § 301-10.200 — What types of Government vehicles may my agency authorize me to use?
- § 301-10.201 — For what purposes may I use a Government vehicle other than a Government aircraft?
- § 301-10.202 — What is my liability for unauthorized use of a Government vehicle?
- Government Automobiles
Travel on Government Aircraft
- § 301-10.260 — May I use a Government aircraft for travel?
- § 301-10.261 — When may I use a Government aircraft for travel?
- § 301-10.262 — How will my agency authorize travel on Government aircraft?
- § 301-10.263 — What travel authorization documents must I present to the aircraft management office that operates the Government aircraft?
- § 301-10.264 — What amount must the Government be reimbursed for travel on Government aircraft?
- § 301-10.265 — Will my travel on Government aircraft be reported?
- § 301-10.266 — Is information available to the public about travel on Government aircraft by senior Federal officials and non-Federal travelers?
Title 41 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.