41 CFR Part 301-10, Subpart D - Privately Owned Vehicle (POV)
- § 301-10.300 — When may I use a POV for official travel?
- § 301-10.301 — How do I compute my mileage reimbursement?
- § 301-10.302 — How do I determine distance measurements for my travel?
- § 301-10.303 — What am I reimbursed when use of POV is determined by my agency to be advantageous to the Government?
- § 301-10.304 — What expenses are allowable in addition to the POV mileage rate allowances?
- § 301-10.305 — How is reimbursement handled if another person(s) travels in a POV with me?
- § 301-10.306 — What will I be reimbursed if authorized to use a POV between my residence and office and then from my office to a common carrier terminal, or from my residence directly to a common carrier terminal?
- § 301-10.307 — What will I be reimbursed if I use a POV to transport other employees?
- § 301-10.308 — What will I be reimbursed if I park my POV at a common carrier terminal while I am away from my official station?
- § 301-10.309 — What will I be reimbursed if I am authorized to use common carrier transportation and I use a POV instead?
- § 301-10.310 — What will I be reimbursed if I am authorized to use a Government owned automobile and I use a privately owned automobile instead?
Title 41 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.