41 CFR Part 301-10, Subpart E - Special Conveyances
prev | next
- § 301-10.400 — What types of special conveyances may my agency authorize me to use?
- § 301-10.401 — What types of charges are reimbursable for use of a special conveyance?
- § 301-10.402 — What will I be reimbursed if I am authorized to use a special conveyance and I use a POV instead?
- § 301-10.403 — What is the difference between a Government aircraft and an aircraft hired as a special conveyance?
- Taxicabs, Shuttle Services, or Other Courtesy Transportation
- § 301-10.450 — When and from whom may I rent a vehicle for official travel when authorized?
- § 301-10.451 — May I be reimbursed for the cost of collision damage waiver (CDW) or theft insurance?
- § 301-10.452 — May I be reimbursed for personal accident insurance?
- § 301-10.453 — What is my liability for unauthorized use of a rental automobile obtained with Government funds?
Title 41 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.