41 CFR Part 301-53 - USING PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS AND FREQUENT TRAVELER PROGRAMS
- § 301-53.1 — To whom do the pronouns “I”, “you”, and their variants refer throughout this part?
- § 301-53.2 — What may I do with promotional benefits or materials I receive from a travel service provider?
- § 301-53.3 — How may I use promotional materials and frequent traveler benefits?
- § 301-53.4 — May I select travel service providers for which my agency is not a mandatory user in order to maximize my frequent traveler benefits?
- § 301-53.5 — Are there exceptions to the mandatory use of contract city-pair fares and an agency's travel management service?
- § 301-53.6 — Is a denied boarding benefit considered a promotional item for which I may retain compensation received from an airline whether voluntary or involuntary?
Title 41 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.