41 CFR Part 301-72, Subpart C - Cash Payments for Procuring Common Carrier Transportation Services
- § 301-72.200 — Under what conditions may we authorize cash payments for procuring common carrier transportation services?
- § 301-72.201 — What must we do if an employee uses cash in excess of the $100 limit to purchase common carrier transportation?
- § 301-72.202 — Who may approve cash payments in excess of the $100 limit?
- § 301-72.203 — When may we limit traveler reimbursement for a cash payment?
- § 301-72.204 — What must we do to minimize the need for a traveler to use cash to procure common carrier transportation services?
Title 41 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.