41 CFR Part 301-73, Subpart B - eTravel Service and Travel Management Service
- § 301-73.100 — Must we require employees to use the E-Gov Travel Service?
- § 301-73.101 — How must we prepare to implement ETS?
- § 301-73.102 — May we grant a traveler an exception from required use of TMS or ETS once we have fully deployed ETS within the agency?
- § 301-73.103 — What must we do when we approve an exception to the use of the E-Gov Travel Service?
- § 301-73.104 — May further exceptions to the required use of the E-Gov Travel Service be approved?
- § 301-73.105 — What are the consequences of an employee not using the E-Gov Travel Service or the TMS?
- § 301-73.106 — What are the basic services that should be covered by a TMS?
FTR Amdt. 2003-07, 68 FR 71030, Dec. 22, 2003, unless otherwise noted.
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.