41 CFR Part 302-15, Subpart A - General Rules for the Employee
prev | next
- § 302-15.1 — What are property management services?
- § 302-15.2 — What are the purposes of the property management services allowance?
- § 302-15.3 — Am I eligible for payment for property management services under this part?
- § 302-15.4 — Who is not eligible for payment for property management services?
- § 302-15.5 — Is my agency required to authorize payment for property management services?
- § 302-15.6 — Under what circumstances may my agency authorize payment under this part?
- § 302-15.7 — For what property may my agency authorize payment under this part?
- § 302-15.8 — When my agency authorizes payment for me under this part, am I obligated to use such services, or may I elect instead to sell my residence at Government expense?
- § 302-15.9 — Must I repay property management expenses my agency paid under this part if I elect to sell my former residence in the United States at Government expense when I am transferred from my current foreign post of duty to an official station in the United States other than the one I left?
- § 302-15.10 — How long may my agency pay under this part?
- § 302-15.11 — If my agency authorized, and I elected to receive, payment for property management expenses, may I later elect to sell my residence at Government expense?
- § 302-15.12 — If my agency is paying for property management services under this part and my service agreement expires, what must I do to ensure that payment for property management services continues?
- § 302-15.13 — What are the income tax consequences when my agency pays for my property management services?
Note to subpart A:
Use of pronouns “I”, “you”, and their variants throughout this subpart refers to the employee.
Title 41 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.