41 CFR Part 302-3, Subpart F - Agency Responsibilities
prev | next
- § 302-3.500 — What governing policies and procedures must we establish for paying a relocation allowance under this part 302-3?
- § 302-3.501 — Must we establish any specific procedures for paying a relocation allowance to new appointees?
- § 302-3.502 — What factors should we consider in determining whether to authorize a TCS for a long-term assignment?
- § 302-3.503 — Must we require employees to sign a service agreement?
- § 302-3.504 — What information should we include in a service agreement?
- § 302-3.505 — How long must we require an employee to agree to the terms of a service agreement?
- § 302-3.506 — May we pay relocation expenses if the employee violates his/her service agreement?
- New Appointees
Overseas Assignment and Return
- § 302-3.509 — What policies must we follow when appointing an employee to an overseas assignment?
- § 302-3.510 — When must we pay return travel for immediate family members?
- § 302-3.511 — What must we consider when determining return travel for immediate family member(s) for compassionate reasons prior to completion of the service agreement?
- § 302-3.512 — How many times are we required to pay for an employee's return travel?
Overseas Tour Renewal Travel
- § 302-3.513 — May we allow a travel advance for tour renewal agreement travel?
- § 302-3.514 — Under what conditions must we pay for tour renewal agreement travel?
- § 302-3.515 — What special rules must we apply for reimbursement of tour renewal travel for employees stationed, assigned, appointed or transferred to/from Alaska or Hawaii?
- SES Separation for Retirement
Note to subpart F:
Use of pronouns “we”, “you”, and their variants throughout this subpart refers to the agency.
Title 41 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.