41 CFR Part 302-6, Subpart D - Agency Responsibilities
prev | next
- § 302-6.300 — How should we administer the TQSE allowance?
- § 302-6.301 — What governing policies must we establish for the TQSE allowance?
- § 302-6.302 — Under what circumstances may we authorize the TQSE allowance?
- § 302-6.303 — What factors should we consider in determining whether the TQSE allowance is actually necessary?
- § 302-6.304 — What factors should we consider in determining whether to offer an employee a lump sum payment option for TQSE?
- § 302-6.305 — Must we require transferees to sign a statement that TQSE will be incurred?
- § 302-6.306 — When must we make the lump sum TQSE payment to the transferee?
- § 302-6.307 — What factors should we consider in determining whether quarters are temporary?
Note to subpart D:
Use of pronouns “we”, “you”, and their variants throughout this subpart refers to the agency.
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.