41 CFR Part 304-5 - AGENCY RESPONSIBILITIES
- § 304-5.1 — When may we accept payment from a non-Federal source for travel to a meeting or authorize an employee to accept payment on our behalf?
- § 304-5.2 — Who must approve acceptance of payment from a non-Federal source for travel expenses to a meeting?
- § 304-5.3 — What does our approving official need to consider before authorizing acceptance of payment from a non-Federal source for travel expenses for a meeting?
- § 304-5.4 — May we authorize an employee to exceed the maximum subsistence allowances (per diem, actual expense, or conference lodging) prescribed in applicable travel regulations where we have authorized acceptance of payment from a non-Federal source for such allowances?
- § 304-5.5 — May we authorize an employee to travel by other than coach-class on common carriers or other than lowest first-class on ships if we accept payment in full from a non-Federal source for such transportation expenses?
- § 304-5.6 — May we authorize acceptance of payment from more than one non-Federal source for a single trip?
Title 41 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.