41 CFR Part 61-300 - ANNUAL REPORT FROM FEDERAL CONTRACTORS
prev | next
- § 61-300.1 — What are the purpose and scope of this part?
- § 61-300.2 — What definitions apply to this part?
- § 61-300.10 — What reporting requirements apply to Federal contractors and subcontractors, and what specific wording must the reporting requirements contract clause contain?
- § 61-300.11 — On what form must the data required by this part be submitted?
- § 61-300.20 — How will DOL determine whether a contractor or subcontractor is complying with the requirements of this part?
- § 61-300.99 — What is the OMB control number for this part?
Title 41 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.