42 CFR 31.2 - Persons entitled to treatment.
prev | next
To the extent and under the circumstances prescribed in §§ 31.2 to 31.10, the following persons shall be entitled to medical, surgical, and dental treatment and hospitalization by the Service:
(1) Commissioned officers, chief warrant officers, warrant officers, cadets, and enlisted personnel of the Regular Coast Guard, including those on shore duty and those on detached duty, whether on active duty or retired;
(3) Temporary members of the Coast Guard Reserve when on active duty or in case of physical injury incurred or sickness or disease contracted while performing active Coast Guard duty;
(4) Members of the Women's Reserve of the Coast Guard when on active duty or when retired for disability;
(5) Members of the Coast Guard Auxiliary in case of physical injury incurred or sickness or disease contracted while performing active Coast Guard duty.
(b) National Ocean Survey. Commissioned officers, ships' officers, and members of the crews of vessels of the National Ocean Survey, including those on shore duty and those on detached duty whether on active duty or retired.
(2) Commissioned officers of the Reserve Corps of the Service when on active duty or when retired for disability.
(Sec. 326, 58 Stat. 697, as amended 42 U.S.C. 253)
Title 42 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.