42 CFR 401.130 - Materials available at social security district offices and branch offices.
(a) Materials available for inspection. The following are available or will be made available for inspection at the social security district offices and branch offices:
(2) The Public Information Regulation of the Department of Health and Human Services (45 CFR part 5).
(3) Medicare Program regulations issued by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. 42 CFR chapter IV .
(b) Materials available for inspection and copying. The following materials are available or will be made available for inspection and copying at the social security district offices and branch offices:
Intermediary Manual (Provider Services under Medicare CMS Pub. 13-2 and 13-3).
(6) State Buy-In Handbook (State Enrollment of Eligible Individuals under the Supplementary Medical Insurance Program) and Letters.
(16) Audit Program Manuals for Hospital (HIM-16), Home Health Agency (HIM-17), and Extended Care Facilities (HIM-18).
(17) Statements of deficiencies based upon survey reports of health care institutions or facilities prepared after January 31, 1973, by a State agency, and such reports (including pertinent written statements furnished by such institution or facility on such statements of deficiencies), as set forth in § 401.133(a). Except as otherwise provided for at §§ 401.133 and 488.325 of this chapter for SNFs, such statements of deficiencies, reports, and pertinent written statements shall be available or made available only at the social security district office and regional office servicing the area in which the institution or facility is located, except that such statements of deficiencies and pertinent written statements shall also be available at the local public assistance offices servicing such area.
(18) Indexes to the materials listed in paragraph (a) of this section and in this paragraph (b) and an index to the Bureau of Hearings and Appeals Handbook.
[46 FR 55696, Nov. 12, 1981, as amended at 59 FR 56232, Nov. 10, 1994]
Title 42 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.